Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jeonggwan??

3/8/09

Saturday I woke up around 8 am and caught a subway to the bus station and then a bus to my stop and then walked up the hill to my apartment. It took about an hour and some change with standing room only on both the subway and bus. I took about a 4-hour nap when I got home. Jin then talked me into meeting her in Haeundea to see if we could redeem ourselves from the night before. We ate Korean BBQ and met up with here friend who is also an AK (adopted Korean). We went to the Fuzzy Navel and met some Navy personnel and tons of English teachers. After a while we headed across the street to a dance club called MAX I think. It was a fun night. I tried to take a taxi home but it would have cost me 40,000 won so I ended up at Jin’s apartment again. I slept in the corner of her bed. I got up early again to get on a subway and then wait 20 minutes for a bus and take that home. I had to take another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment