Monday, June 15, 2009

The Rundown

The board I bought is super short. The Koreans at the board shop laughed when I said I had never surfed before and that I was going to learn on that one. I ended up renting a long board. I was able to get up 6 times or so during the 2 hours I was there. It was a pretty good time, super tiring though.

I played more sand volleyball.

Met a guy that was going to buy the surf board, when he called Barley back he had already sold it (to me), climbing with another girl that I met at someones birthday party.

Met another guy from orientation, climbing.

Got eaten alive by second graders (twice).

Saw a girl on the subway with a huge marijuana plant on her shirt (doubt she knows what it is)

Went to a Lotte Giants baseball game, did a little dancing in the stands, put a plastic bag on my head, drank some soju (not by choice but in honor), laugh the entire game! Tons of fun :)

Went to the sea cliffs climbing. First time there were 6 of us the second time there were 20+of us. Vietnamese food and Stone Cold Creamery (both times).

No comments:

Post a Comment