Friday, June 19, 2009

Court Yard BBQ

Tuesday after school (4:00) my principle and vice principle along with the administrators started up the grill. They had pork and lettuce with BBQ sauce and garlic. The grill was set up in the school court yard and kids were still playing on the play ground equipment. Sure enough, they busted out the Soju (watery vodka) and rice wine. They were drinking in front of the kids AT the school.

Korea cracks me up...I was trying to keep a straight face as one of the teachers handed me a shot glass and poured me a shot of soju (the polite thing to do is take the shot and pass the cup to someone else and then you pour them a shot). I stayed just long enough to have the cup passed to me twice then I decided that it was time to head for the bus!!

I Love Korea...some things are just _________!

No comments:

Post a Comment