Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Leg of the Trip

So, this past week or so hasn't flown by only because I didn't work and all I did was sleep in and watch TV. The last two days were filled with the finishing touches (travelers checks, closing bank accounts, getting anything and everything I needed) and flew faster than I thought they would have. I had some friends over (Bethany, Tamara, Melissa, Chad, Josh, Jason, Jerrad, and Megan) to watch a movie (The Changeling) the night before I left. They left the house around 10:45 or so and after that I finished packing and getting other things done. Before I knew it, Dad was out of bed and we were getting ready to leave. We left the house at 3:00 a.m. and got to the Tulsa International Airport around 5:00. I didn't really have any problems checking in and checking my baggage other than the half pound my largest bag was over on weight. I took out a t-shirt and put it in the other bag... good to go. Flight left on time, arrived on time, and I looking forward to seeing Zach and maybe Malarie and Jodie while I'm here in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment